The greatest mash-up in the history of forever.
Rules (and other commish options) here
I need money for food and rent. Please understand that commissions are my only way of survival. I cannot find a job for the summer and I need to stay afloat at least until September. Please consider buying a commission or reblog this post.Reblogging as a reminder. I’m not going to ask again. PLEASE help me.
I’ve had to open commissions fully again for the summer, as a few things are really weighing me down financially. I have to save up for my Japan trip in October (as I’m travelling alone I want to feel safe financially) and having to buy furniture to actually work in Belgium. I work on a bed at the moment, it’s painful.
Any help would be great, I’ve set a huge goal for myself to save and I need all the help I can get from you lovely people. This will be the real test to see if I can do this.
Further examples of my work here, here and here
Click this link for commission details and extra info! Thankyou so much ;_;
Next commission in the batch is one for McWafflez of his character Cess, sporting two versions of the outfit. I figured I’d just upload them both.
She looks so cute, thank you dins!!
5 SLOTS ARE OPEN
Hi everyone, I’d like to take the chance to announce that I’m opening commissions!
The chart above basically goes over the different options I have available. While I did have others, I felt it was best to restrict it to these three types with the two sub-options. Keep in mind these are for single character commissions; multi character images can be discussed.
These prices encompass the approximate amount of time and effort I spend on a commission of their category. In particular, for half body and full body commissions, I pride myself on researching and taking time to make sure details are correct. The commissions may or may not include a background; either a flat colour like pictured above in type A, or a simple background I feel is appropriate for the character. I’d like to keep highly detailed backgrounds out of bounds as they will take too much time.
TIME AND PROGRESS
Based on my approach to pictures, I give an estimate of 1 - 2 weeks. If it takes longer I will let the client know.
If you would like to know how the picture is going, please message me every 3 days after confirmation that I have started the picture and I will tell you what I’m working on. I will give 1 chance to ask for a look at the first iteration of the sketch and a possible change. This is to prevent delays.
If you are interested in a commission, note me here on tumblr or at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Provide summary of what you would like me to draw, and I will respond:
- Once I receive the note, I will confirm that I am able to take the work and will send you my paypal details.
- When I start the work, I will let you know via email or tumblr. Then you can message me every 3 days for progress reports.
- I will send the finished picture via email
Any references to character design or a pose you want in particular are required, otherwise I’ll draw what I feel works best. Please be brief and direct with said request to minimise misunderstanding; it is to give me a general idea of what to do with the picture so I can to get to work ASAP.
I only accept payments through paypal.
When information is sent, full payment is required before I start work, so please be sure about this. Have full faith that I will do all I can to get them done.
- I am okay with most requests; people familiar with my work know my strengths lie in drawing female characters, but I am definitely able to draw male characters and robots as well.
- If you’re not sure about what I accept drawing, just ask anyway and I’ll reply.
- I reserve the right to decline requests on the grounds that I cannot meet up with the standard, unable to complete it or it is subject matter I am uncomfortable with. NSFW images, overly complicated designs and backgrounds, and monsters are most likely to be rejected.
- I reserve the right to display the commissions in a portfolio, online or physical
- Editing works for personal use is permitted. Commercial use is not.
- If the examples I provided aren’t sufficient, please take a look at my Deviantart gallery or check my blog for more images.
If there is anything I missed, or if there are any questions, note me and I will answer them and amend the information here.
Hey guys, small expenses have been piling up lately and I’m starting to feel a little anxious about it, so I’m thinking of doing commissions again to have at least some form of income… I’m having some trouble sorting out my prices though, so I think I’m just going to start simple…
Go help out Dins too!!!
Alright everybody. I have my own place again finally!
UNFORTUNATELY. I’m short on cash.
I have gotten my rent all paid for the first month, but I’m left with nothing after my phone bill and paying personal debts to friends.
I have no money left for food or utility bills!
It’s been so long since…
Go help out Riley!
CRUXIA’S ITS-OVER-500+!!! ART RAFFLE ヾ(´▽｀;)ゝ
I know I actually planned to hold a raffle a few times before but never got around to it SO I’M GETTING AROUND TO IT NOOOOOW
Rules are simple:
1. You must be currently following me, if you’re not, you can always make the next raffle!
2. You must reblog or like this post. If you do both that’s two entries!! I will use a random number generator to pick 3 winners. The request must also be SFW!
- First Winner gets a full CG digital piece with a background
- Second Winner gets a full CG digital piece
- Third Winner will get a mono color digital piece
Raffle ends by THIS THURSDAY MAY 8th at MIDNIGHT.
GOOD LUCK ( ˘ ³˘)❤~~
Tonight’s the last night and then I’ll draw winners :D